Saturday, October 16, 2010

Princess Weekend Begins, Without my Prince :(

Today began at 7 o'clock with an alarm. Matt, Alli, and I were sitting at Sheilas, watching Thomas the train. Logan was shooting Matt with his Nerf gun and I could tell Matt was NOT excited to let me go. Matt and I have been attached at the hip since we began dating. This sucks. We have spent one day and one night apart. This is sort of weird. I miss him. I don't like it very much.
We went to the MOA and were scoping around. I really had no interest in the mall at all. I had my heart set on something else, Matt. It's overly weird not having him with me. Everywhere we go it's always Shelby and Matt, Matt and Shelby. Sometimes I hate when things are different. Change can be good but also can be a pain in the patoot.
Life without Matt is not so fun. When Matt's around I feel more myself. Right now I feel like a second version of me.  I feel weird. I just need a nap maybe. As of right now though there isn't to much to say. I'm laying on Lacie's hotel bed
Matt called me back finally! :) Saved the night.
I'm going to go talk to my prince now. <3
Night.

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment