Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wasting gas and wearing my heart on my sleeve

So last night, totally not my day but then I went out and started Kylees van and my car and started brushing all the cars off to be nice. When we all got done and we got out to our cars Kylee was locked out of her van. WAY TO GO SHELBY!! BAHAHA! I must have bumped the lock key on the way out of the van! I felt so stupid. Thank God that Matthew is super smart and knows how to break into vehicles without breaking things! I feel like that sounds like I'm dating a criminal haha but I don't know how else to put it.

Also I'm still having attachment issues to people who push me away. I don't know what to do anymore I have pulled until I was blue in the face but when it's only one person pulling and the other kind of just hanging on the other end not giving a crap what you do. It just sucks. I guess this is when you need to learn that you can't let people get that close you can't let them hold on to the part of you that is dearest to you because chances are that you'll get screwed in the end.
There are some people that you do love and should let in. They may trample all over you but in the end, what they gave you, the time, the friendship while it was real, the place in their heart where whether they like it or not your footprints remain, this is what makes it worth it.

I have lost and gained so many friends. Lost more then gained. But a wise woman helped me realize that its all the cycle of life and no matter what, whether they like it or not, they will think of you.

I'll always love you. Push or Pull.

<3

Shelby Lynn Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment