Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm Back!!

So an update on my life quick style.
-Graduated Cos School last November.
-Became the Manager at Sears Portrait Studios of Willmar (www.facebook.com/SearsPortraitStudioOfWillmar)
- Started paying my school loan last month

That's all I can think of off that bat.

So 4 days ago I started (again!) Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred. I am hoping to stick with it this time and become a lean mean fighting machine! Gotta sweat like a pig to look like a fox! It seems to be slowly getting easier and easier but oh my goodness is that woman a machine!! I spend most of the work out cursing her out but its slowly getting better. Besides the fact that my thighs are so sore I could barely do some of the work out today! HA! You should have seen me. I was like OWWWWW OHHHHHHH MYYY!! GAHHHH! :) Needless to say this should improve. I plan on spending 10 days on each level which totals up to 30 days. I sure cant imagine level 2 though! I have never tried it since level one has always been so tough!

Work has been going awesome, just hired a new girl and she seems to be picking up on things fast and seems to fit in well with the team! We are seeming to be getting more and more people in all the time but hopefully when the holidays come around business picks up even more yet!

Home life is good as always. Nothing super out of the ordinary. Been playing that Words with Friends game A LOT! I also play draw something with my Mom!! :) Not sure who's worse and drawing on our gadgets Mom or me!! :) We also are playing hand and foot! A card game one of my friends (amber) taught me! SO FUN! We are in the middle of a game now with intentions to finish....sometime. Maybe tomorrow!!

I sure as heck can't sleep well lately! End up falling asleep on the couch most nights. I don't get tired until 1:30 or 2:00! Which sucks considering getting up in the morning then becomes a task! Hopefully this habits kicks the bucket soon!

Been talking to Chloe fairly often now. Hard since we are so busy all the time. She and I have become really close and I am so lucky to have her as a friend! I feel like I can tell her anything and she won't judge me. Sucks that she lives so far away but I've always been up for a good challenge! We are trying to keep up with each other but who has time for anything these days besides work!!

I suppose that's about as much as an update as I can give you guys!! Can't really think of anything else that's the least bit interesting.

May your tears come from laughter, you find friends worth having. As every year passes they mean more than gold. May you win but stay humble, smile more then grumble and know when you stumble you're never alone.

Shelby Lynn Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment