Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lindsey Allyce

Tonight I went to vist an old friend of mine! One I haven't seen in about 2 years. At first things were slow and a little pulled back but as we began chatting things were back up to speed and as lively as ever!! I can't believe how little of a spark it really takes to rekindle a friendship that has been left idle for so long. Who know things would pick up so quickly again!

Needless to say I was a little nervous to see her just because it had been so long and lord knows how people change! But everything went perfect! I couldn't be any happier! (Or any more tired for that matter!) I had such an awesome time catching up with her and her life! Things have changed so much for the both of us in such great ways. Although we have missed so much in each others life we are still the kind of friends I wish I had more of! I am lucky to have her as a friend! I hope we never grow to far apart now that we are rerecaught up! Shall there be no more than a month or two gap! ;)

Thank God for Lindsey! :)

<3 Shelby Lynn Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment